Fave TV shows

The EA place for small talk.

Fave TV shows

Postby bluemarlin » March 18th, 2009, 3:41 am

For reality tv, i like gordon's kitchen nightmare (better than hell's kitchen, imo)
I also watch the old brit detective series Rosemary and Thyme - i like the plot and the pacing..
bluemarlin

Re: Fave TV shows

Postby Renji » March 19th, 2009, 3:52 am

Curb your Enthusiasm, The Apprentice, Angel, Futurama, and pretty much any comedy that happens to be on. Most reality tv shows bite the big one, but I'll admit that Gordon Ramsay's ones are entertaining xD
Renji

Postby bluemarlin » March 20th, 2009, 2:07 am

I used to watch the first 2 seasons of the Apprentice but I don't have the time now. I like the kitchen make-over on Kitchen NIghtmares.
I also watch other shows but irregularly, when i find the time.

These two are the regular ones on my list. But the season just ended and couldn't find a nice alternative.

The gardener detectives - Rosemary and Thyme

This is my favorite detective show at the moment. It is shown on ptv but right now I guess it’s end of season for them. I always catch it every Tuesdays. The series started 2003 but unfortunately ended in 2007. I hope that they’ll continue making more series in the future.

On Sundays, I always make it a point to watch Degrassi. But now everything are re-runs:

bluemarlin

Postby bluemarlin » March 25th, 2009, 2:39 am

It's not end of season for Rosemary and Thyme yet. Sometimes, their time slot just gets knock-off coz it's shown on a public channel.
Just a while ago, I watched the episode The Gooseberry Bush....
bluemarlin

Postby bluemarlin » April 14th, 2009, 2:41 am

Dancing with the Stars....really groovy!
bluemarlin

Postby bluemarlin » July 9th, 2009, 6:21 pm

House is smart. First time I saw a single character that carried the entire show.
bluemarlin

Return to The EA Cafe Bar